Your 2018 Marketing Strategy
According to SailThru, 72% of people say they prefer to connect with brands in a multi-channel manner. Reaching your patients through multiple platforms is essential to patient engagement and retention. Here are some tips to help you maximize your multichannel advantage:
1. KEEP IT SIMPLE
Multichannel can mean two platforms or five. Starting simply allows you to master the platforms you’ve chosen. Adding one media at a time also lets you measure the impact each additional channel adds to your campaign ROI.
2. KNOW THE PROS & CONS OF EACH PLATFORM
Not all marketing channels are created equal, so it’s imperative to know the benefits of each. While social media is low cost and is excellent for brand loyalty, it can take time to build your audience. Email is a great tool when communicating with existing patients, but acquisition will draw less ROI, which isn’t necessarily a deal breaker depending on your goals.
3. KNOW YOUR PATIENTS
While it’s important to use multiple touch points, spending time on channels that don’t resonate with your audience can be futile. By reaching people in their preferred environment, you’ll no doubt see better engagement and a higher ROI.
4. DON’T FORGET PRINT
According to the Data and Marketing Association (DMA), customer response rates to direct mail has increased 43% year-over-year, while prospect response rates more than doubled! Your multichannel strategy should always begin with print. Not only does it provide the strongest response and conversions rates, but it is also the key driver of awareness across digital channels.
5. HAPPIER TOGETHER
According to SailThru, multichannel marketing campaigns receive 24% greater ROI than stand alone efforts. Multichannel marketing works best when your goals are clearly defined. Send a direct mail piece with an offer and your web address displayed prominently to drive traffic to your website. Email your patients and encourage click through to your Facebook page where they can like and follow you.
Make SEO Work For You: Practical Tips for Your Dental Practice
As a business owner, you may feel that winning in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) arena is a long shot. Larger corporations have the budget and brand recognition to get them found with ease. But, just because these titans of industry have seemingly unlimited resources, that doesn’t mean your business is out of luck.
Here are a few tips to help you come out on top:
- TAILOR YOUR KEYWORD STRATEGY – Quality is king when it comes to SEO. Instead of focusing on a large volume of keywords and featuring several variations of them, start by optimizing for a small number of keywords that are most important. For example: teeth cleaning, general dentist, and emergency dental care. Focus on one aspect of your practice and optimize accordingly. Not only does this reduce your workload, but also it can help you achieve results faster.
- OPTIMIZE LOCALLY – 50% of mobile visitors who search locally make contact within a day (Google). Focusing your SEO efforts so your practice shows up high in local search results is key to you grabbing those leads. How can you achieve this? Optimize for local keywords. Add location pages, a page for each of your locations. Feature reviews from local patients on your website. Get listed on local online directories such as Google My Business. Localizing your keywords can help you dominate the market.
- IMPLEMENT A SOLID CONTENT STRATEGY – Consider this: 72% of marketers found that relevant content creation was the most effective SEO tactic (Ascend2). Not only does good content help build brand awareness, keyword-dense content helps boost your page rank. Creating and maintaining a blog is also another way to get content in front of potential patients and it allows for more content to be indexed by search engines.
- BE PATIENT – There are over 100 billion searches on Google per month, according to Mashable. Search engines crawl and index tons of sites every day. That means that your results won’t come overnight. But by implementing a content strategy, optimizing for local search, and honing your keyword lists, your results will come sooner than you think.
A well-executed web strategy is essential to winning in your local market.
Our innovative websites are:
- Easy to Navigate
- Fully Optimized
- Proven to Convert
Website Packages as low as $399 per month!
Contact us today at (877) 740-4731 to get started.
New Year = New Benefits
Boost January practice production by sending patients and prospects BlueWing’s Benefit Renewal Letter. The letter reminds patients it’s in their best interests to schedule an appointment because their renewed dental insurance covers bi-annual cleanings and a certain dollar amount of dental treatment per year.
Direct Mail Campaign Includes:
- List Management
Start Q1 with a well developed marketing strategy.
Call (877) 740-4731 today to start your personalized campaign.
Regional Account Representative
"Dental marketing is what I live and breathe every day, which has given me keen insight that most other marketing companies lack. The knowledge of the industry that I have gained over the last 5+ years allows me to take a more consultative approach with my clients and provide holistic solutions. I have the privilege of being able to work alongside a practice and show them exactly how the marketing is bringing them new patients. The enthusiasm I see from my clients when I show them when they invest $1 in direct mail, we return back $8 is extremely rewarding.”